Friday, March 20, 2009

 

We all love hardwood floors

(3)
The other important lesson, and perhaps the most important lesson of all, is the Societal Lesson: reject all plea bargains and insist on trial. If every innocent party adopted this defiant attitude toward the Jew-dominated legal system, our society would evolve much faster as Jewish domination declined. That would be a good thing.
Continuing with personal history, it eventually dawned on me that 'they' could see me as well as hear me, and I initiated my 'Training Day' ritual using the 357. 'They' responded during the mid '00s by installing a hardwood floor on top of the plywood floor. The result is that 'they' can feel more secure against my 357 solid slugs. The downside, of course, is that 'they' are less able to shatter my equanimity by stomps: the 'fix' works both ways. I should make it clear that Nobody but Kootch and I knew of my 357 and the solid slugs. The faggot bastards upstairs could only have known by eavesdropping visually and audiologically.
Which brings us to today. Is the choice of a woman and child more defensive, or more enticing? Is the faggot Gerash hiding behind a woman and child, or does the old faggot hope to lure me into 'presenting' my behavior to a young woman. My guess is, both. It would not be the first time that a circumcised terrorist hid behind women and children. Nor would it be the first time that Gerash has tried to convince me that I was being watched by a member of the opposite sex.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?