Friday, March 20, 2009

 

Never Again!

(2)
I was still young and naive back in those days. The cops arrived. I tried to explain to them that my primary motive was to make the sucker aware that he was being 'set up' by the person who was stalking me. That person was attempting to provoke me into to putting a bullet up his faggot ass through the plywood floor. But the cops were not interested in my motivation: 'Do you have a 38?' 'Um, yes.' 'May we see it?' I went into the bedroom and retrieved it from beneath my pillow. They confiscated the weapon and arrested me. They took me to jail. I was mugshotted and fingerprinted. I was later shipped downtown to the psycho ward. The idiots at the psycho ward did a 3-day observation, then determined that I was neither suicidal nor homicidal. I was released. What an education! I was charged with a crime. I pleaded, 'Not guilty.' The judge demanded that I divest myself of my only protection, my 38. I sold it. I also had to give up my old 12 gage single barrel rabbit killer. I was without protection for several months. I told the DA that I intended to defend myself. I subpoenaed Walter Gerash, among several others. I was very pissed off. I learned the rudiments of trial proceedings.
The faggot moved out soon after my 'not guilty' plea, and failed to show up for trial. My case was dismissed. It was a revelation! Fight the bastards and they will fold!
I used that principle again in the late '90s: charged with yet another crime against the creeps upstairs I pleaded 'not guilty' once again and prepared to fight. Again the creepy bastards moved out never to be heard from again, and the case against me was dismissed. And never again will I accept a 'plea bargain.'
I bought a 357 Magnum to replace the 38. I let the cops keep my old rabbit killer. I bought solid slugs (instead of hollow points) for my new 357 because I wanted to maximize my chances of putting a bullet up a faggot ass through an inch and a half of plywood.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?