Friday, March 13, 2009

 

Happy Friday

(1)
Re-reading the previous series just now for the first time I can tell you that I remembered all but the last post. I knew when I got out of bed Saturday afternoon with a heavy hangover that I must have drunk way too much, and when I found my whiskey glass next to the computer I was not surprised. That last post must have been created after a double serving of Diet Pepsi and Canadian Mist.
Recent experience indicates that I should return to my previous practice of listing my intended subjects in advance. The inebriation process definitely (being gassed here - unusual while I'm blogging - and Mister Tap-Tap is active too, as usual) disorganizes my agenda and some intended subjects end up in the circular file, so to say. So here it is:
----------
  1. Training Day
  2. O'Bama Style Multi-Tasking
  3. Capitalism Gone Apeshit
  4. Great Sex God's Way
  5. Maddoff Goes to Jail
  6. Shoe-Thrower gets 3 Years
  7. Mexico on the Brink

----------

Happy Friday the 13th!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?