Friday, March 06, 2009

 

Celestial Hatred

(4)
In view of the previous allusions concerning climate change I thought it my duty to contact WHTZSNM in the matter. Granted, the idea was laughable, but I felt it my duty to investigate. Toward that end I dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone and extended the antenna. God answered immediately:
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Me again. Don't hang up. This is very important. We need to sample each other.
gd: Huh?
me: Truth. Truth is the sutra!
gd: Huh?
me: What happens to You in the event Earth dies?
gd: I continue moment to moment. What about you?
me: I begin below the belt sexually, enjoying the golden feeling of an unmutilated penis. Then everything suddenly disappears. Nothingness results.
gd: You are pissing me off. I hate you
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?