Friday, March 20, 2009

 

38 Bait

(1)
Welcome to Spring! Good news and bad news: 'good news' is that I'm back earlier than usual on a friday because of the 'bad news' that I am sleep-deprived after much gas and radiation last night. I blame myself partially for staying up 'til 2345 playing C-III: '(Rad, Gas 0000-0100, o530-0700) Up at 0700.' I need to remember to allow for 12 hours in bed on thursday nights.
In keeping with my new format of listing the subjects to be discussed:

----------
1. Hardwood floors
2. Gas and burn?
----------

To continue with the previous post titled, 'Training Day,' I have concluded that two of the new tenants above are a young woman and her (approximately) 3-year old child. Those two are part of the fascade. The woman seems to have a husband or boyfriend who has yet to be visually identified. That person is probably the replacement for the queer who moved out last month. The woman and child were quite 'prominent' at the beginning but have since faded somewhat in that respect. Meanwhile nothing much has changed: there are still at least two of them up there most of the time, and the gas/radiation routine continues much the same as before.
By the way, my 'newbie initiation routine' with the revolver began back in the early '00s when I first suspected that 'they' could see me. I had made an unfortunate attempt in the mid '90s to warn the faggot upstairs that he was '38 bait' with disasterous results: after many months of me calling the sucker '38 bait' I accosted him in the hallway and told him, 'You are 38 bait.' The idea was to warn him that stomping around up there was not a good idea given the fact that the only thing separating us was a plywood floor and that I was armed with a 38 caliber revolver. He called the cops of course, according to plan.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?