Friday, February 20, 2009

 

Yasss!

(5)
In view of the prognostications below I need to advise my beloved Jewish admirers to convert to Christianity as soon as possible. You owe it to your progeny. Israel will eventually flounder amidst the 'demographic problem' (otherwise known as the 'outfuck problem'): Israel will be outfucked by the neighboring Arab population unless Israel bans circumcision immediately. Jewish tribal-cultural mores must be revised in the interests of tribal survival! Don't say I didn't warn you. Hear this: Fuck your collective Jewish brains out! Sooner is better. Otherwise you will die, and you will die forever, and your stupid little god will die with you. (Not that I don't think that is a good idea.) Use, as your tribal objective, the principle that your tribe must intend toward average human morality: you are not yet incorrigible!
This brings me to the end of tonight's 'tirade.' I have finished most of my alloted booze. I am sipping on my last beer, but I have considerable whiskey rescources waiting in the wings if necessary. Hmmm... Shall I contact the Jewish god WHTZSNM?
Yassss!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?