Friday, February 20, 2009

 

We Will Never Meet

(6)
Late evening on Friday night. I have been able to determine that I am not at risk of dying in the near future of colon cancer. On the other hand my stock portfolio is waaay down. Good news is that I have imbibed a huge amount of booze, with the result that I am in a loving mood at the moment: I love. I love unconditionally. I even love Jews. Furthermore I am doing my weekly blog. My readers will read my blog over the weekend. Many of my readers are Jewish.
I often speculate about the motivations of my readers: are they predominately Jewish? No? Predominately skin-head-white racists? No? Predominately Atheist? No? Agnostic? No? Southern Baptist? No?
I wonder about this only about .00015 percent of the time or less. In short, I don't really give a shit who my readers are. I only know that I have readers! And I love my readers, whomever they are. My readers love me because they read me. I love my readers for the same reasons: we interact emotionally. We love each other. Why?
Because we are Human. Only Human.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?