Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Psychology, Drugs, and Mysticism

(5)-
Some of you might be surprised by my assertion that 'Jesus and I are philosophical buddies.' But we are. Really. The proof of this is very complex and furthermore requires a sophisticated understanding of human nature. Jesus had a human side: He was born, lived, and died. He was even circumcised! (But Jesus and I part company belothat Jesus discovered me: quite the contrary, I discovered Jesus in a book written by a 'mystic' titled, The Mustard Seed. Highly recommended. The author does a magnificant job of going to the root of religion and relating Christianity to Eastern religions like Buddhism. Indeed, the author blends Christianity with Buddhism and produces a synergy which is exceeded only by the introduction of LSD to that complex mix. I should point out that LSD is not mentioned, and that only I (to my knowlege) relate the three. And not that I agree totally with Jesus. Jesus seemed to believe in Eternal Punishment. I don't. Only the Jewish god WHTZSNM could think in terms of Eternal Punishment and like the idea.
----------
Absurd! Illogical!
One of the most puzzling problems has been--*-*******************************************-****************************************-**********************************************---
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?