Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Keeping Warm in a Cold Universe


(4)

I immediately called Jesus, of course, since we're philosophical buddies, so to say.
----------
js: Hello?
me: Our friends tell me You wanted me to contact You.
js: Right! But I hesitate to mention the subject...
me: Does it relate to my previous upload?
js: Yes! I was so very impressed with that glorious (static) in the previous photo, and it served to significantly increase my average body temperature out here. But I need more (static). Do you bychance have any more (static)?
me: I do indeed. Shall I upload?
js: Please do!
----------
(I upload the above image)
----------
js: Oh My (static)!
me: I agree. Warm up! We live in a cold, cold universe. By the way, have you found anything in Your spaceship with the label, 'thermostat?'
js: Um... yes... gotta go now. Call me next month.
me: will do.
----------

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?