Friday, February 06, 2009

 

Beautiful Music

(5)
Tonight's more rational segment has passed us by at 2030L, leaving us all with much time to present our more uncontrolled neuronal selves to the outside world. That is to say that here is the segment where we present tonight's 'Link Dump.' Enjoy:
----------
Circumcision.
Palestinian losses.
Nazi Israel?! Be advised before you read this that you are reading one of the few alternative 'takes' on Israel in modern times. Jewish control of modern American Media has made this mouth-watering site an essential source for information free from Jewish domination. American Jew-philia is summarily bypassed on this site. Naughty-naughty!
Mozart vs Saliari. I love this video which astonished me during the movie. What a glorious piece! This piece is actually a Hollywood Confabulation based on Mozart's opera, 'Figaro.' I first witnessed 'Figaro' back in the early '90s' on TV. What beautiful music! When I first witnessed it on my TV set I thought, 'Oh my God! Beautiful!.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?