Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Absurd! Illogical!

(7)?
I take it as a compliment that the jewish Queer Walter L Gerash has directed his perverse minions to interfere with my blog. It is a challenge. Will I be able to keep the pathetically stupid little Jewish bastards out of my blog by not exiting? I think so. Therefore I will continue this post without leaving for another window. Will it work? We shall see. I was intending to quote Rajneesh in The Mustard Seed on page 129. The title of the chapter is, Absurd! Illogical! I quote:
----------
'One of the most puzzling problems has been: what will happen to the sinners, those who have gone astray? What is the relationship between the divine and the sinner? Is the sinner going to be punished? Is there going to be a hell? Because all the priests have been insisting that the sinner is going to be thrown into hell, he is to be punished. But can God punish anybody? Is there not compassion enough? And if God cannot forgive, then who will be able to forgive? (My italics.)
'Many answers have been given but Jesus' answer is the most beautiful. Before we enter into this saying, many other things have to be understood, they will give you the background.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?