Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Oops!

(1)

Oh dear! Looks like I overdid it a bit last Friday night. My apologies to all, especially to Rick Santelli, who is actually one of my favorites on CNBC. As far as Jewish financial (hence political) dominance is concerned, I stand by the idea UFN. But Jews are only exercising a tribal talent which anti-Semitic forces pushed onto them hundreds of years ago: denied many of the more 'normal' economic pursuits back in those days, Jews were left with the jobs Christians tended to reject, and they eventually became quite good at it. It is no coincidence that many Jewish last names are, for example, 'Gold,' Silver,' 'Diamond,' etc., and that Jews place an unusually high value on the acquisition of wealth: it was social evolution in action. That said, it is nevertheless clear to me that Jewish cultural dominance is not a very good idea (check the nearest penis) for several reasons, not the least of which is the unfortunate fact that the Jewish god WHTZSNM had no idea where all that oil was hiding when He chose (current) Israel as 'the promised land.' The result is that the Dumb Bastard gave all that oil to the Muslims! Yeesh. The Muslims see it as 'a gift from God,' and they are, in a certain sense, correct! Meanwhile, the Israelis have American largesse as compensation (I just did a Wiki search for 'aid to israel' and found that my address bar had disappeared. I suspect Judeo-faggot hackery. If you wish to see what I wanted to link to, type 'aid to israel' into Google or Wikipedia.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?