Friday, January 09, 2009

 

Underpants!

(4)
----------
me: What, exactly, irritated You about Lucifer's design?
gd: Masturbation. I hated it. I would not have designed such... 'genitalia.'
me: How would You have modified that design?
gd: I would have eliminated the 'pleasure' of it.
me: Why?
gd: My conception of your life is that you should experience very little pleasure until you enter Heaven and learn Latin praises. Lucifer designed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much pleasure into the human nervous system. I hated that.
me: I take it that You are extremely offended by masturbatory orgasms?
gd: You got it.
me: One last question: how do You monitor human sexual behavior?
gd: I hide.
me: Hide? Where?
gd: I hide in your underpants.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?