Friday, January 16, 2009

 

Radiation: Ya Gotta Love it!

(2)
Before going on to more definitions, I want to express to the stalker(s) my intense gratitude for switching from gas to radiation. I realize that my fan system probably had something to do with your decision in that regard, but I want you to know that I am not unmindful of your collective emotional sacrifices in making the switch. That said, more definitions:

IRFL manifests as a generalized itching below the knees, usually involving an area of about 20-30 square inches. Scratching the itch involves using all fingers together, dragging the entire area, gently. The result of such a procedure is an exquisitely sensually satisfying experience. When this particular form first appeared in the late '90s I made the mistake of scratching too hard, causing generalized skin damage. I blamed that form of itch on an allergy to my pet rats. Nowadays, however, I know it to be the result of radiation. The ultimate fix for 'rat itch' is the application of hot water in the shower, which produces a unique combination of pain and pleasure which I can only describe as 'orgasmic.' Interestingly, the level of 'hotness' I use seems to result in the temporary destruction of surface tissue including nervous tissue. The skin becomes 'hardened and insensitive' for some time, making it immune to 'rat itch radiation.' It eventually recovers, however, at which point 'RI ratiation' becomes detectable again.

SCRS manifests as the feeling that my entire scrotum is 'writhing.' This may be a common masculine sensation (I remember having it since I was a child) as the scrotum expands or contracts to changes in body temperature. However SCRS goes on and on like the energizer bunny. The fix is to leave the area, or to cup the genitalia in one or both hands. The hands apparently absorb the radiation, shielding the scrotum. Interestingly, the hands do not 'notice' the radiation.

MTRFL manifests as muscle contractions of 'surface muscles.' The phenomenon presents as 'coarse' or 'fine.' The 'course' variety produces small muscle twitches which can be detected by adjascent sensory nerves in the affected foot. The 'fine' variety presents as a tingling sensation in the affected foot, which is detected by the other foot as tiny muscle contractions.

SR manifests as a sudden strong stinging sensation, usually in the toes or feet. Next, in order of frequency is the legs, followed by the eyes. Any part of the body surface can experience SR.

TCR usually manifests as an upper body phenomenon detectable in the jaw muscles. However, strong TCR can affect the entire upper torso, producing the feeling that the upper body is shivering or vibrating. TCR is unrelated to OAT. On one occasion I experienced TCR in one arm only. My conjecture at the time was that 'they' miss-aimed.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?