Friday, January 30, 2009

 

...or What's Left of it.

(3)
Botched! And in keeping with the previous post I must warn you that this site shows many examples of penises which have been 'modified' according to Judeo-Islamic law. The main lesson to be derived from this site, in my opinion, is that religion is a dangerous idea. And notice that each and every one of these penises is obviously an 'external organ.' That is, each and every one of them was converted from an internal-external organ to an external-only organ. To my knowlege I was the first to formulate this realization. I was also the first to point out that the small preputal opening served, in the skinned-back state, to choke off returning veinous (surface) blood supply, contributing to erection solidity. Prove me wrong if you can. And before leaving this subject for tonight I want to make it very clear that I am the ultimate expert in this matter: I know: You don't know. Why? I have been playing with my glorious natural penis for at least 62 years. I love it! I adore it! Those thousands of orgasms have contributed immensely to my mental well-being over many years. I am still alive because of my very talented penis...
To those of you who have trouble grasping the concept of an organ which is both external and internal... I refer you to the penis of a dog. I am, in some sense, a dog. And I love it.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?