Friday, January 23, 2009

 

OMg!

(3)
Which brings us to tonight's music. Mozart!
Rereading the previous post just now it dawned on me how valuable it might be to extremely sophisticated organisims (like us) to be able to operate in an environment wherein we need not construct a fascade. The Jews at the DCC could relax and be themselves when they played me. Furthermore they could use the resulting neural rescources toward defeating me in the game!
Interesting! This conjecture might explain the success of my current psychological attitude of 'expression with no deception' (You Know Me). OMg! ('scuse me, I need to quench some rat itch... standby... I'm back after squirting shower water on the affected area of my RL chin. Orgasmic!)
OK, I'm back. To continue with this theme, my conjecture is that organisms which do not need to construct 'fascades' have the advantage of efficency. This seems to be true on the face of it and may explain why I am so popular: (You know me.) But the important aspect is that I need not devote neurological rescources to deception. The result is that my total neurological power is available to focus on the job at hand (eheh). Think of it this way: I never lie, therefore I never need to remember my lies. I call it neurological efficiency. Mystical folks might call it by other names and they would be correct mystically. But scientifically I am correct. I claim that being truthful is the most efficient way to live.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?