Friday, January 30, 2009

 

Nighty Night!


(5)

Time for me to wrap this up. And it seems to me at this time that I ought to end on a very serious note: human survival. (And not that I am a fan! Nofuckingway!)

I refer to the inventor of the Gaia Hypotheses, James Lovelock. Lovelock conjectured that The Earth is a huge organism interested (as are we all) in self-preservation. Lovelock called that huge organism, 'Gaia.' In this essay he seems to think that humankind can halt global warming just in time by capturing Carbon in the form of charcoal and burying the result. He thinks that we as a species will not realize that and that therefore 90% or our species will die out in the current century. Sounds good to me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?