Friday, January 16, 2009

 

My Conversion

(4)
We continue with the subject of stalking perforce: My stalker is a Jew. This fact disposes me to take a dim view of Jews in general, but my perception that this creepy Jewish stalker used his creepy tribal connections effectively against me for many years prompts me to - in self defense - publish a timeline of my conversion from 'Pro-semite' to 'Anti-semite.' (Let me be very clear that nowadays I trust a Jew about as far as I can shit. Horizontally.)
----------
1935: I am born in a Catholic hospital. I am left intact sexually.
1942: I am initiated into the Catholic faith with First Communion. I am not impressed.
1952: I read several books about 'The Holocaust.' I become a Pro-semite for many years.
1963: I meet my first Jew. He falls within 'normal.'
1967: I meet my second Jew. I am struck by how differently we see the world. After meeting one of my co-workers he remarks, 'So that's your competition!' I had never thought in such terms.
I flag him as, 'interesting.' Hmm.
1968: My Jewish dentist seems to drill out my cavities too rambunctiously. I decline medication. He drills just the same. painfull. I deduce that he hates me. I don't go back.
1970: My Jewish doctor sticks his finger up my ass during my flight physical. I am embarrassed. It's the first time. He says, 'You're paying for it.' His face turns red. I am working for a Jew but don't realize it. My boss is a Jew. I am clueless. Strange things are happening in my job and I develop a fear of talking on the radio. This leads to the loss of my job as a pilot-instructor. I seek medical advice. My doctor is probably a Jew. Worthless. My problems continue...
1973: I am 'set up' by an ACSD 'lieutenant.' I hire a Jew lawyer. I plead 'not guilty' to a Jew judge. I make the mistake of selecting a 'trial to the judge' instead of a 'trial to the jury.' Bad Idea! I am found guilty after a sham trial and ordered to pay hundreds of dollars I cannot afford. I pay. I pay an equal amount to my 'lawyer,' a filthy Jew. I am become an antisemite.
1975: I meet Walter Gerash at the DCC. It is obviously an 'arranged meeting.' I play Gerash a few games of chess and kick his dumb Jewish ass... but I am not yet a true antisemite. I do not realize that Gerash is a filthy Jew. Nor do I realize that Gerash is a homosexual. Nor do I realize that Gerash is mentally impaired.
1977: I buy 8331V instead of investing the 8,000 dollars in stocks. My family is unimpressed. It is a big mistake. My females decline my invitation to learn aviation from a 'flight instructor.' I would have done the job for free. My girls would have benefitted immensely from such training. Moreover 8331V is a setup. I don't have a clue as the faggot Gerash invades our family life, an invasion which eventually culminates in Kathleen's marriage to Mark. Mark becomes our drug source until I learn to grow pot. Gerash decides to introduce us (through Mark) to LSD.
1978: We all do LSD. ASTONISHING! It is Gerash's biggest mistake: LSD is the unifying agent which allowed the disparate aspects of my life to become unified. After LSD everything made sense! Gerash did not intend that! Gerash thought that LSD was just another drug. Wrong. LSD is a revelation, a revelation which will be forever unavailable to Walter L Gerash, Jewish queer.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?