Friday, January 02, 2009

 

Happy New Year!

(1)
Happy New Year! It's a bit late for 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Hanuka' but think of the important aspect: a full year! Kootch and I did our usual low key 'celebration:' no Christmas cards sent; none received. I bought her a can of chilli as a 'Christmas present' because that's what she wanted. I would have bought her a new computer - indeed, I asked her whether she would like a new computer for Christmas. She declined. I understand: Kootch is very attached to her old laptop handed down to her by her sister in Tokyo. By the way, as we ate her can of chilli on Christmas day she remarked, 'I make much better chilli.' I agreed. (Sorry, Hormel.)
Reviewing last week's posts, I should hasten to affirm your suspicions that the 'penile infrastructure' stuff was a joke. Foreskin Restoration is a difficult, time-consuming process not amenable to government funding at this time. Also, while Senator Harkin is an Irish-Catholic and - given his age - probably is not circumcised, he may not even be aware that America has a penile infrastructure problem. Most people aren't. In fact, most people are not aware that the term, 'universal coverage' is also a 'code word' for 'national de-circumcision.'
The stock market rallied today and I sold my 200 shares of stock, putting my account back in the black for the time being. Looks like it's time to read the instructions. And by the way I like this book by Toni Turner: A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online. Take care to acquire the 2nd edition, which has been updated for today's market! An added value is that Toni is also a bit of a new age guru. You will like her.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?