Friday, December 26, 2008

 

National Personal Infrastructure

(3)
I claim that Senator Harkin understands the sorry state of our national penis. I claim that Senator Harkin will propose a national goal of restoring our mutilated National Penis to its original state. I claim furthermore that Senator Harkin will move to prevent further Jewification of our national penis by proposing stringent rules regarding 'neo-natal circumcision' for 'health reasons.' Let me be very clear about this: I claim that the good senator will move to provide unlimited funds for 'foreskin restoration.' I claim that FR will become the right of all americans, and that unapproved neonatal circumcisions carry a penalty of four years in prison, except in those cases of Jewish mohels who circumcise Christians in which case the mandatory sentence is five years followed by death.
Call me stern. I accept that judgement.
Just said goodnight to Kootch at 1820L. We have a difficult time understanding each other even when I am sober, but drunk I seem to be a mystery. I reminded her that she can always turn me offy instantlyg the 'vampire sign' (index fingers formed in the shape of a cross).
Bafrolitonicous. Blogger went bonkers and I am unable to write this.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?