Friday, December 05, 2008

 

My Delusional Self Image

(2)
In other recent developments I just received my new driver license. Yuck. I'm even uglier on this one than I was on the last one. (I do not take a great mug shot, folks. O.J. does a much better job.) So I wondered: 'Why don't I see this in the mirror? In the mirror I see a handsome chubby old guy.' Today I re-checked my mirror image as I was shaving and, sure enough, I was a handsome chubby old guy, at least in the mirror. Amazing. Even amazinger, my 'self image' (in lieu of mirror) is that of a fit 45 year old sex god, a clearly delusional self image. (But WTF, I like it so I'll keep it.) BTW, two women smiled at me today as I was shopping. Glorious! If later tonight I had some Ganja and smoked it I am sure that the memories of those smiles would 'make my night.' The Booze-Ganja high is like that.
Just walked into the LR and they are talking about how Israel (300 nuclear weapons) might be planning a conventional attack on Iran's (zero nuclear weapons) nuclear facilities during these last days of the lame duck Bush administration. The idea is to prevent Iran from (maybe) developing nuclear weapons of their own. An Israeli-Iran war!? Alright! Should be fun to watch! Hmm. Maybe I'll buy up some defense stocks. Lessee...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?