Friday, December 19, 2008

 

Link Dump

(3)

Time for a linkdump:

Can this be hope for people suffering from Tribal Memory Syndrome?

The 50 best cult books. I've read about ten of them.

Let the bodies hit the floor! Screwball religion in the 21st century. Gotta laugh at it.

A fascinating brain study of how perception/interpretation/experience changes with language.

Let there be Light. Whoa! Maybe I need to call Lucifer again.

Information for us Astronomy nuts.

Fascinating spoof of atomic physics. Play with it!

First Salvia trip. WTF?! Seems to be an extremely quick Acid trip. Still legal. I would never try it. Indeed, I would never even try another Acid trip in my current situation because my current set and setting would certainly produce a disaster. A total disaster.
I want to point out just before I publish this that the spaces between the various subjects above were not entered by me, but must have been entered by JF stalker forces.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?