Friday, December 05, 2008

 

Lighter Than Air

(4)
Ten beers at 2030L. Two left. 'Inspiration' seems lacking. I need a kick. So I just poured a double hit of Canadian Mist. Whoa! I love Canada!
Nose dripping. Gas. Nose dripping usually happens when I stand up to get another Pepsi from the fridge, or when I go to the potty, or any other time I stand up. Nose dripping is probably a result of 'nose gas.' Low levels of nose gas result in nose dripping. High levels of nose gas produce violent sneezing, huge mucus production, and watering eyes. Nose gas is lighter than air. Most of the time I experience nose gas only after I stand up.
Buzzing my brains out at 2057! Doing another doubleshot of CM. Things will now go downhill rapidly.
2104: Doing another glass of CM and DP. And ice. Buzzing my brains out. Beautiful. Time for the last two beers.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?