Friday, December 12, 2008

 

Hillarious!

(2)
There are many other components to my life, of course. 24/7 harrassment is a relatively small slice of the pie. Birds, for example: recent snows have seen a migration of Tree Sparrows away from my patio feed bowl, probably toward more southern destinations. A few remain, however, apparently determined not to fly south. Lazy birds just like last year. I'll continue to feed them my specialty, PANKO. (Just had to blow my nose again at 1623 due to the constant nose gas.)
Whoa!!! I just signed into YouTube and found this video at the top of a short list of recommendations. No Mozart; no Beethoven; only a poorly animated video of how to collect urine from a (presumably) comatose male patient. The most interesting aspect of this video (to me) was that at times the dick in question seemed to have two eyes. Also, the penis was obviously mutilated in the traditional Judeo-American sense (circumcised). (1649L and I just got the 'could not contact Blogger' message again. I suspect cable interference from JF forces.) Hmm. I wonder how YouTube came to the conclusion that I was interested in the disposal of male urine. (Just checked up on Kootch at 1659L and she is watching her Soap and playing a video game.)
YouTube may need to redo their 'customer interest' algorithm.
Ok. I just watched the entire piece, and apparently 'comatose' is not a necessary condition because the 'nurse' must ask the patient how sHe did (another nose-blow at 1724). So I thought, 'How might I respond to such a question?'
Time for me to watch the news, but stay tuned...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?