Friday, November 14, 2008

 

You Go Girl!

(6)
I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Although the subject of 'torture' does not interest me at all, I have expended tonight in that regard. I am not a fan of torture.
Jonestown has surfaced after 30 years! MSNBC had a piece on the subject a few days ago. I recorded it on DVD. But as I replayed it I was irritated by the commercials. I 'sixed it.' TiVo is doing duty tonight in that regard: CNN yum yum!
Briefly, I was astonished by Jonestown back in the '70s. I saw that disaster as proof that 'religion' was essentially evil. I have not since changed my mind.
Sugar has survived but Charlie has been blindsided. Barf. I liked Charlie in spite of the fact that he was a homosexual and a lawyer. Charlie is a good friend to other people.
Ann Curry is climbing Kilimanjaro. What a woman! I love Ann Curry (don't tell Kootch - or Ann)! If modern media ever succeeds in doing an expose of the Acid Experience, I predict that the 'host' in that case will be Ann Curry, fearless adventurer. And what an adventure!
You go, girl!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?