Friday, November 07, 2008

 

Tonight's Links

(3)
I wish the new administration well, of course, even though I didn't vote.
My new acid management strategy appears to be working, and I am improving on it day by day, using both new and old technology: 40 mg of Omeprazole in the mornings, followed by aluminum and magnesium hydroxide in the evenings. So far so good.
Here are some links for this week:
The cost of war. (video)
The Earth at Night. (composite photo)
More photos of the star next door. (more sun photos)
Shape escape. Fun little game.
Totem Destroyer. Fun larger game. 25 levels, all do-able.
Board Dots. Challenging.
God is not Enough. He thinks that God 'isn't stupid'. I disagree. I've talked with God and He's an idiot.
The psychological Impact of Circumcision. Thank You God.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?