Friday, November 28, 2008

 

Set and Setting

(2)
I should say at this point that although 'the state of chaos' is unpleasant it is necessary. Do not try to avoid this state. It is the price you must pay. Acid is much safer than (for example) Aspirin, so don't fear an acid overdose. Take at least one hit, better two. (Not three, because that would be a waste of good Acid. The lethal dose in humans is unknown.)
And do your research first, especially concerning 'set' and 'setting.' Take Acid about four times a year or until you 'get it.' Never take Acid on two consecutive days. The second day will be a waste of Acid, as 'tolerance' builds up quickly, and your 'trip' will be a bummer. My worst 'trip' was done on a half hit of old Acid. I was alone. It was a depressing experience. Do Acid with a trusted 'babysitter,' or at least a trusted friend who is also tripping. Are you the adventurous type? Done lots of Acid? Know your way around? Try doing Acid (with a tripping friend) in a public place like on the subways of New York City. Or Tokyo. Rotsa ruck! (Start in the morning on an empty stomach!)
Full disclosure: I am now beginning my 7th beer. Buzzing nicely. Time for the evening news...
Evening News finished I am now beginning my8th beer. Still buzzing nicely. Kootch has hit the sack. We are alone.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?