Friday, November 14, 2008

 

Movement as Remedy

(5)
Which brings us to the point of the previous preparation: when I move any of my affected parts (feet, for example) the stimulus disappears instantly. Thus: MTRF instantly disappears when I move the affected foot. If I leave that foot in the new position the symptoms will usually reappear after 20-30 seconds. Moving that foot again will grant me another 20-30 seconds of normalcy. Instantly. (Barf. I just sought out another beer at 2135. No joy. I've drunk all 12 of the muthafucks! I am now relegated to Diet Pepsi and Canadian Mist. Things will now go downhill rapidly. Hang on...)
I have tested this hypothesis for many months. I am absolutely certain that the 'turntable observation' explains the behavior of my body in the current situation.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?