Friday, October 24, 2008

 

True Fans

(3)
Life is Fun. Click on the colorful link above for the Mozart Clarinete Concerto II. (If the title is colorful, it is a fun link.)
Before closing tonight I need to honor my fans. But which fans? I have many fans. If I try to name my fans I will inevitably leave some of them out. Barf. Those fans will still love me but they may feel slighted because I did not mention them specifically. Not to worry. True fans understand that they are part of an esoteric community. Egoism has no part in such a community. Furthermore, True Fans understand that they are not existentially committed to some or other path. They are Free Spirits! They decide moment to moment as they live their lives. True Fans can reject me instantly! This is the beautiful idea of a True Fan.
A True Fan is free.
Above all, a True Fan is free.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?