Thursday, October 09, 2008

 

Together We Can Win

(6)
Whew. I live a very strange life. The important thing about my life, however, is that I am so solid! I know. You don't know. And that solidity has been achieved over many years. And now even Kootch is beginning to think the unthinkable. I won't press her, of course. She needs her space. An over-stressed or paniced Kootch would be a significant liability to what remains of our family. We need to learn how to handle this problem collectively. Together we can win. Isolated, we will certainly fail. I explained this to her back in the early '90s but she seemed not to understand. Now, many years later, we have a chance.
----------
It's a bit early, but I began boozing it up early. Seems to me that now is the time to abandon all caution: I need to inform you about Aliens. It is impossible to understand Aliens. Aliens are a special breed. Aliens recognize one another. The result is that they connect easily. We don't have a clue about Aliens. See (7) above for more.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?