Thursday, October 09, 2008

 

Resurrecting Number Three

(5)

Kootch and I are making progress! Alright!

You might have noticed that the title of (3) below does not seem to fit with the text. The title is, 'Poor Family.' Yet there is no mention of 'family.'

In fact, there was a significant entry describing my feelings concerning how wounded my family is nowadays as a result of the Jewish faggot stalker Gerash's attacks over the last 30-40 years. I am attempting to resurrect the body of (tiny) text, so far with no success. My guess is that the Jewish faggot Stalker Gerash (JFSG) found that text to be too true and somehow screwed it up such that it would not appear in the final published version. Stay tuned...
(3)

I just checked on Kootch. She is 'making leftovers,' in this case, broiled Mackerel (Saba). (Shred the leftover saba, add soy sauce, mix with hot rice, serve with Kimchee.) 'Boy they good!' And while I'm on the subject of Kootch, I showed her the Today Show version of 'Ann as comedien.' Kootch didn't get the jokes. Oh well... Update: we just did another (previously recorded) 'Millionaire' while She ate dinner and I drank beer. Fun as usual.

Looks like the stalkers have taken over the formatting again, so we will have to live with it for the time being. (later) They have also taken over our electrical system, apparently. The fan in the bathroom and the bathroom lights began to act up today as I was doing the blog. I tapped the breaker lightly. It flipped. Not only that: the other breakers also flipped when I tapped them! All four fucking breakers flipped! All were solid until just now. Kootch was pissed. I tried to explain to her what was happening but she did not want to hear it. And by the way, Kootch's computer died last night, probably from power starvation. I have offered to buy her a new computer. She declined my offer. I will let her suffer for a while, then I will install a back-up power supply on her system, which is a Japanese hand-me-down from her sister in Tokyo. In psychological terms, Kootch is in denial. She cannot bear to contemplate the damage to our family which her previous denial has done. We had a chance against the stalker as long as we were united, but that was back in the early '90s before she bought the 'diagnosis' from a Jewish 'psychiatrist.' Poor Kootch. Poor kids. Poor grandkids. Poor family. The Gerash family has won.

If you can read that, good luck!

Wahoo! Looks like I was able to resurrect the entire post by increasing the font size! Alright!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?