Friday, October 31, 2008

 

Remember

(3)
Happy Halloween! This link shows the profile of a witch in space, and has been named, 'The Witch Head Nebula.' She is staring at Rigel, a blue supergiant which is as bright as 40,000 suns. Strangely, the witch has a long beard. Huge stars like Rigel die very early, sorta like very fat humans on sugar and steroids. (Whoa! I just got an invitation to do a 15 minute survey on 'esthetics and astronomy.' Huh?)
Speaking of Sugar, I love that woman! I refer to Survivor, of course which I watch every week. What I love about Sugar are her facial expressions. I have never seen any facial expressions on Sugar which don't project love and/or amusement and/or joy. I would fuck Sugar at the drop of a hat. Furthermore she would love it! I guarantee it! The reason is that I am a natural man, uncircumcised. My natural dick would unite with her natural cunt in the way Mother Nature intended, with the result that we would both love the encounter and the memory of it. Sugar and I would then bond forever in some sense. Even though we might thereafter go our separate ways our private parts would remember. Penises and pussies never forget each other. They remember.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?