Wednesday, October 01, 2008

 

Panty Structure


(5)
I love this example of panty gusset structure. Gusset lines were one of the first things I noticed about women's underpants. Gusset lines became the most obvious mark of the existence of panties in whatever women's butts I was observing at the time. I love gusset lines!
You girls out there do not have a clue about pantie lines. You think that only other girls perceive panty lines, and that they will 'fault' you for displaying yours as you bend over. Wrong!
Us men love pantie lines!
Do you want to attract the attention of men? Here is how you do it:
(1) Wear clothing which allows your panty lines to show through.
(2) Bend over!
(3) If you catch a man checking out your glorious butt, smile in 'embarrassment.' He will understand. And then he will try his best to fuck you silly. I guarantee it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?