Friday, October 31, 2008

 

McCain is Dangerous!

(2)
Whew! Enough of that. Believe it or not I actually prefer doctor T to doctor (Anna) K, the reason being that an honest opponent is easier to deal with than a liar. There is no hope with the liar.
Speaking of liars, the 'presidential campaign' is becoming surreal to the point of embarrassment. McCain is reduced to running as ex-hero-right-wing-Judeo-Christian-nut-case in mid life crisis, his 'Amour de moment' being Sarah Palin, an obvious Ditz! So funny! Meanwhile, Obama presents as intelligent, knowlegable, sophisticated, centered, non-ideological, tough, and competent. Obama comes across as the voice of reason whereas McCain comes across as a Japanese Kamikaze Pilot born too late for WWII into a rich American family with connections which prevented him from flunking out at Annapolis despite being very near the bottom of his class. Needless to say, I look forward to the next week with tongue in cheek. Be advised that, should McCain win, I will not become fearful for my life on this planet at my advanced age. Not at all: I will simply become more interested in current affairs: I will want to be there at the denounment, eyes open, awake!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?