Thursday, October 09, 2008

 

I Report, You Decide.

(4)
Which brings us, I suppose, back to psychology. I am nearly finished with my potty book, 'My Stroke of Insight.' As I was taking a shit today I read the following: (formatting problem gone now)
'Another reason many of us may not choose happiness is because when we feel intense negative emotions like anger, jealousy, or frustration, we are actively running complex circuitry in our brain that feels so familiar that we feel strong and powerful. I have known people who consciously choose to exercise their anger circuitry on a regular basis simply because it helps them remember what it feels like to be themselves.' Weird. Very weird.
(Whoa! I just now plugged Kootch's computer into a (spare) fully charged back-up power supply and instructed her to power it up. Kootch was extremely skeptical, but she did it. Surprise, surfuckingprise, it powered up! Immediately! Kootch was impressed. (later) I just checked on her and found her playing one of her favorite video games. She is very embarrassed at the moment, and - little does she know at this time - her brain is beginning to rewire certain circuitry regarding my psychological competence. The faggot fucked up!
(Come to think of it, McCain seems to fit the syndrome above! Whoa!)
(The Jewish faggot stalker Gerash certainly falls within that category.)
So: are we to believe that Judeo-faggot-stalker forces are able and willing to manipulate the various electrical circuits in our apartment just in order to get themselves mentioned on this blog? Really!?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?