Wednesday, October 01, 2008

 

The Fourth Way

(4)
Whew! All that heavy stuff out of the way I can finally close in on personal matters: I am now on page 156 of my current potty book, My Stroke of Insight. I am near the end. Interestingly, I can now report to you that what we have here in this book is a revelation. This glorious woman has experienced, in a physicial way, a medical way, the Buddha Experience. She came to the Buddhist conclusion independently as her left brain recovered from a stroke. For a time she existed only in her right brain. It was gloriously beautiful but nonsensical.
As her left brain recovered it provided her with her sense of self again.
My readings in the subject tend to reinforce her claims. She is a textbook case of a person who has been disabled 'personally' but who has been able to eventually reclaim her egoistic view of The World. She then melded her two 'world views' into a single balanced persona. This woman would understand 'The Fourth Way' instantly.
If you never take anything else away from this blog but the above link you will have succeeded in your quest to acquire the tools to understand All and Everything.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?