Thursday, October 16, 2008

 

Acquiring Religion

(2)

If you found yourself to be adjudged a Secular Humanist, take heart: Drink beer. Religion has been associated with inebriants for thousands of years, and Secular Humanism is a perfectly acceptable religion. Are you (heaven forbid) an Atheist? Argh. Here is my prescription: Begin with beer. Wine works too. Then read my blog (my blog is best read drunk, or at least 'high.'). If that doesn't work, drink beer or wine, read my blog, then do a hit of Ganja. Or... do the booze and Ganja, then read my blog. That should do it for you. No? In that event you are a hard case and need to do Acid.
If, after doing Acid, you still remain an Atheist, then you just don't understand. Acid ought to reduce you to at least the Nontheist level. You may, at that point, need to consult a psychiatrist as a last resort. But I would first suggest another Acid trip at three times the previous dose (300 micrograms, minimum). Bear in mind that psychiatrists can be very very creepy people, and that many of them are Aliens. You want to avoid them if at all possible.

By the way, I finished 'My Stroke of Insight.' Excellent. The book explains much about the meaning of the drug experience, and why drugs and religion are so interlinked, even though the woman who wrote that book seems to have absolutely no clue at all about why. Highly recommended. I am, meanwhile, reduced to rereading 'god is not Great' while sitting on the potty. That will change in the near future, I hope.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?