Wednesday, September 24, 2008

 

Tribal Memory Disorder Gone Apeshit

(1)

Got a bit wierd near the end there, as sometimes happens when my booze intake exceeds my ability to metabolize. But that's the fun of it. At least for me. Also, I got the train station names wrong: Meguro was where Kootch and I would go sometimes to drink and dance before heading to Fuku-chan's hotel near her home. There is a picture of us at the Gajoen in here.
I am now on page 137 of my current potty book (My Stroke of Insight). Looks like the Buddhist practice of meditation is well grounded. Meditation, done properly, suppresses left-brain activity, allowing right-brain activity to emerge. As the practitioner becomes more and more adept, sHe achieves a healthier balance between hIr left-brain and hIr right-brain personalities. This may also explain part of the drug experience (Booze, Ganja, Acid, etc.). Other drugs like, for example, Cocaine and Meth have the opposite effect (stimulation).
Speaking of drugs: Apparently, as it became clearer and clearer to the gassers that I was not going to grow any Ganja, they increased daytime gassing attacks. I had been enjoying a summer reprieve. My vocal cords become swollen every day now.
Nighttime radiation is erratic. For example, Monday night radiation was minimal and as a result I got plenty of sleep. Last night, on the other hand, was quite hectic: 'Bed at 2300. TCR all night. Heavy Rad 0300-0500, 0700-0900).'
As I did my bike ride Monday I made the connection between 'radiation' and 'oven.' I was mulling the recent examples of waking up too warm for the cold environment (50-60 F). Then it dawned on me that there might be a connection with the Jewish experience: Hitler gassed the Jews before he burned them in the ovens. The 'Jews' are 'gassing' and 'burning' (with microwaves) me! Hmmm! The 'Jews' (at least the ones who are doing it to me) are getting a kind of symbolic revenge for the Holocaust. (Freud would love this!) Adding to the conjecture is my 25% German heritage, which makes the 'Jewish revenge' even sweeter.' I see this as a case of Tribal Memory Disorder gone apeshit.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?