Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

The Premature Ejaculation

(5)
----------
me: Could you summarize the events surrounding The Premature Ejaculation?
lu: You know all that.
me: For our readers. Please. This is important. Begin at the beginning.
lu: God looked into the future and saw a movie. He tried to create a scenerio which would lead to the events depicted in the movie.
me: So far so good. How did God proceed?
lu: He tried the usual incantations. None of them worked.
me: Which 'incantations'?
lu: 'Abracadabra.' 'Hocus Pocus.' Is this really necessary?
me: Were those the only incantations available at the time?
lu: Yes. God then contacted me. He ordered me to design a universe which would produce the movie He saw while looking into the future. He gave me a thousand of His smartest angels. We became 'The Design Group.' I was Chief Designer. The task took us 20 million years.
me: And you came up with a new incantation?
lu: Exactly. Furthermore, we printed out all the instructions for managing the new universe. We presented the entire mass of data to God along with the new incantation.
me: And the new incantation was?
lu: 'Let There Be Light.' Even now I tremble when I say it. It only works once, but it produces a conflagration.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?