Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

An Auditory Thing

(4)
This might be a good time to break out the Brown Telephone again. I dialed 666 and extended the antenna. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Been following the LHC news?
gd: Not exactly. Fill Me in.
me: Earth's scientists have created a machine which will reproduce conditions during the first nanoseconds of the Big Bang.
gd: Do.. not.. ever.. use.. that.. expression.. with.. Me.. again. Never! Understood?
me: Gotcha. I take it that science is not one of your interests?
gd: (hangs up)
----------
I next dialed Lucifer's number.
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Just got off the phone with God. I mentioned 'the big bang' and He went ballistic.
lu: Understandable. Reminds Him of His greatest failure.
me: Which was?
lu: You know all that.
me: For our readers. Our readers want to know.
lu: Our readers?
me: Trust me. What was His greatest failure?
lu: Premature Ejaculation.
me: A sexual thing?
lu: An auditory thing.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?