Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

Panty Paraphilia


(9)
I love this glorious woman not only for her beauty but for her underwear. I am a big fan of woman's underwear. Every time I look at a woman I look for her underwear. Most of the time she is fully clothed. My search for her underwear therefore devolves to a search for panty lines. I am a fan of panty lines. A woman with no panty lines is not very sexy. I do not like girdles. I really love women who wear white shorts and pink panties which show through.
Women do not like that scenerio. But I am a man. Screw women!
My introduction to panty lines began in high school. I would look at girls during recess. Some of them wore tight skirts. Panty lines were obvious. I longed to fuck those women!
But it was a Catholic high school. Priests and nuns were everywhere. I masturbated instead. My orgasms were utterly glorious! I did thousands of orgasms over the years. I got no actual pussy until I arrived in Japan.
A Japanese woman devirginized me. I fucked myself silly in Japan. Interestingly, there was no 'panty paraphilia' in those interactions. PP remained a personal private indulgence.
I love 'granny panties.' I do not like low cut panties. I do not like thongs.
I am an old man who remembers my sexy past.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?