Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

The Lucifer Report

(8)
Before leaving Lucifer tonight I was curious concerning my recent Jesus/Lucifer connection. I queried Lucifer concerning the matter:
----------
me: I'm wondering whether you connected with Jesus.
lu: Yes. I did indeed connect with Jesus.
me: And you brought up the subject at hand?
lu: I did indeed. Jesus turned out to be an apt student.
me: Jesus was not repulsed?
lu: Not at all. On the contrary.
me: You seem a bit cautious on this subject.
lu: Jesus' privacy is at issue here.
me: Just between you and me?
lu: And your readers?
me: Touche'! You are a discerning little Devil!
lu: At your service.
me: Console yourself with the fact that we have very few readers.
lu: I'm consoled.
me: Tell me: would Jesus' musical taste at this moment in time tend more toward Beethoven's Violin Conterto or toward Irish Washer Woman.
lu: Jesus is Irish at this time.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?