Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

Light Bearer

(6)
----------
me: We are now getting to the crux of the matter. Please recreate for us the moments before the Big Bang.
lu: God was much edified by the new incantation. The mountain of ancilliary data seemed to be much less interesting to Him. He ignored it. He ignored the product of 20 million years and focused on the incantation.
me: My impression is that He is not exactly into 'scientific matters.'
lu: Correct.
me: Can you recreate for us the moment when He uttered the fateful words?
lu: Yes I can. We were all assembled there, around a huge mountain of data. We expected that He would be very interested in the data, which included detailed instructions for managing the Universe which was about to be created. He had, after all, ordered the information, which was presented before Him in a pile which would have rivaled the size of the the Great Pyramid. We expected that He would be very pleased. He ignored it. Instead, He seemed fascinated with the wording of the incantation.
me: He ignored the data and focused on the incantation?
lu: Exactly. That was the exact moment when He renamed me, 'Lucifer.'
me 'Light Bearer.'
lu: Exactly.
me: Can you tell our readers what your previous name was?
lu: Nerd. Jonathan Livingston Nerd.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?