Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

Let There be Light?!

(7)
----------
me: Please bring us to the point where He uttered the fateful words.
lu: He had just referred to the document before Him which quoted the incantation. He seemed at first to be incredulous. He seemed to be talking to himself as He uttered the words, 'Let there be Light?!' He said the words softly to Himself, almost under His breath, in apparent disbelief. We were all horrified. But it was enough to initiate the process. There was a huge explosion which burned one thousand angel asses and destroyed 20 million years of data.
me: Angel asses?
lu: We all knew what was about to happen. At the last minute we turned away and presented our collective ass to God. Our collective butt got burned but we survived. God was extremely 'embarrassed' by His 'premature ejaculation.' He sentenced us all to Hell immediately. We descended into Hell, where we all reside to this day. We are the Design Group and we all live here in Hell.
me: Am I correct to say that the sentence (incantation/ejaculation) which created The Universe was, 'Let there be Light?!'
lu: Correct.
me: And that that incantation was as effective as previous incantations, 'hocus pocus' and 'abracadabra?'
lu: Correct.
me: And that Hell is quite pleasant, whereas Heaven is decidely chilly?
lu: Correct.
me Thank you. I'll call you later.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?