Friday, September 05, 2008

 

It's Boring Out Here

(2)
Judeo-faggot forces have interfered with my plans for the next post (this one) to the extent of making it unpublishable at the moment due to formatting harrassment. Blogger needs to make it impossible for more than one 'contributor' at a time to be 'signed in.' That would fix the problem (unless the problem is a Blogger employee with special access). However the problem is so rare that Blogger can be forgiven for not addressing it. Meanwhile I am seeking my own solution, the current one being not to exit the 'compose' phase until the blurb is done, and published.
But it's late and I am feeling the beer. My current state of inebriation tells me that I am in just the right mood to continue last week's conversation with Jesus:
----------
me: You are much more of an intellectual than your image suggests!
js: My image?
me: In the New Testament.
js: You lost me.
me: It's a book about your life and death.
js: Obviously ficticious. Here I am. Alive.
me: You rose on the Third Day after Your death.
js: (silence)
me: You descended into Hell.
js: Oh dear.
me: Right. And on the third day you rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven.
js: Sounds like an interesting book.
me: Not really. Do you mind if I give your number to Lucifer? He is the ultimate expert on sex, having designed the entire scenerio.
js: Not at all. It's boring out here.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?