Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 

Forbidden Video

(3)

Which brings us to tonight's link dump: Whoa! Here is the original CNN Podcast of the Sunday GPS program! I didn't think to look!
Continuing with my anti-circ theme, bLOUCH! Continuing further with my anti-circ theme, Botched! Be advised that there are numerous photographs of penile mutilations. I wondered: Are there any depictions of a normal penis? You be the judge. Such photographs seem to be rare in Circumcised America. I just did a Google search for 'prepuce retraction video.' Google returned a zero result. That is to say, ladies and gentlemen, that there are exactly zero such videos on the entire web! Do you believe that?! Must this old man actually produce a video of me skinning back my prepuce? Must I present it on You Tube for your edification? Must I actually become a sex symbol at the age of 73? Really?! I will do it if I must, but I would much rather it be done by some virile young Irishman from California who has been lucky enough to have escaped the tragedy of routine infant sexual mutilation.
And not that I am ashamed of my dick. It is average in every respect. It has provided me with thousands of glorious orgasms over the last 60+ years. I have never needed a 'lubricant:' I just whip it out and pump it. Takes only a few minutes.
The only person who ever 'did it for me' was Kootch: we were on a USAF (blue school-type) bus from Goko to Shiroi AFB one night. I was 'hot to trot.' She unzipped my pants and pulled it out and pumped it. I squirted all over the place, laughing with delight. Luckily there was nobody in the seat in front of us. Poor Kootch then had to take the bus back to Matsudo, then the train to (Ueno? Station, then finally around the loop to Meguro. This was very early in our love affair. I recalled that the best 'jerk-offs' are 'self-inflicted,' so to say: nobody else can do it quite as well as you can do it. But new experiences have their own special value...
So: is video of a normal uncircumcised penis being skinned back, unavailable on The Web?! If so, we have a measure of how much the Jewish Establishment has succeeded in its quest for World Domination.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?