Wednesday, September 24, 2008

 

A Family Trait?

(4)
----------
js: Sheckles?
me: Money. Do You have an attitude toward money?
js: Money is the root of all evil. Money corrupts.
me: Know anything about economics?
js: Eco-what?
me: Remember the time you went ballistic at The Temple?
js: Is the pope (static) Catholic? I was appalled that money was entertwined with worship. Money should play no part in religion.
me: For what it's worth, I agree. But what about charity.
js: Charity is a different matter.
me: We seem to have entered a complicated subject.
js: I agree. Look, it is time for my next exercise. Can you call me later?
me: Will do.
js: (hangs up)
----------
Well, folks, I found the interview to be revealing. Jesus seemed to be in the dark regarding the differences between 'religion' and human empathy. I could scarcely believe my ears. I called Lucifer.
----------
me: Jesus likes you.
lu: I know.
me: But Jesus seems to be very 'idiological.'
lu: It is a family trait. He will learn as time goes by.
me: Thank you.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?