Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

Stay Tuned!

(6)
As you can see, I lost control of my blog (below) formatwise. Judeofaggot forces entered my blog without permission and added unwanted spaces. It was a demonstration of 'control,' a typical stalker objective. I have formed the hypothesis that if I do not abandon the 'create' function I can retain control until I publish. Only then. Therefore I will henceforth write my blog entries as a single 'gulp,' paying no attention to formatting. I will continue my conversation with Jesus next time, my plan being to introduce Jesus to the glorious spectrum of Human Sexuality.
I predict that Jesus will turn out to be a heterosexual who nevertheless understands the homosexual point of view and applauds it.
Jesus is, of course, a virgin and will remain so for the forseeable future. Jesus is, furthermore, anorgasmic. My intention is to acquaint Jesus with masturbation. Will my plan work? And if so, how will that affect my relations with His Father, WHTZSNM?
Stay tuned!
(update: I made the necessary format corrections Saturday afternoon (08-30-08) after bracing myself with a shot of Canadian Mist and a Natural Light. The booze was (as usual) a pleasant prelude to reading The Forgotten, and increased the fun of it. But now I'm wondering what to do with Jesus... Hmm.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?