Thursday, August 14, 2008

 

I am a Dangerous Man

(4)
A conspiracy becomes complex as the number of members increases. That complexity is exponential, not linear. And that, folks, is the 'Jewish problem.'
Which brings us to tonight's 'link dump:'
Like son, like father.
Remarkable Silences.
The sexual rage behind Islamic terror.
Circumsurdities.
I present the above links as a kind of revenge on Kaiser Permante, my HMO. I wonder how much money KP would lose in one year if infant sexual mutilation (circumcision) became illegal on January 1, 2009. Any estimates?
I don't involve myself with that sort of thing, of course, being a 'generalist,' and a lazy one at that. And I really have no emotional bent against KP. Not at all. My quarrel is with individuals. I have no quarrel with KP as an organization - other than KP's obvious policy of continued routine infant sexual mutilation as 'cultural norm.' 'Cultural norm' indeed! (Oops. Published accidentally, then unpublished.)
The key to my 'attack' is my age: I am o-o-o-l-d. Seventy three. I will die soon. Judeo-faggot forces can not intimidate me at my advanced age! Social Security is my sole income, and I manage quite well with that while living with Kootch. My only vulnerability (aside from my physical vulnerabilities) is my psychological state. The Judeo-faggot problem is that I am very psychologically solid, and unlikely to 'melt down' in the current mileau.
But my most valuable asset is this blog (and my other blogs).
It is my blogs which make me a dangerous man.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?