Friday, August 22, 2008

 

NSEMR as a Weapon

(1)
Right on schedule for TGIF Day, but a day late given my recent blog history. I would have done this yesterday but for what I will call, 'excessive NSEMR' the night before last. (I was really happy to see that you missed me! I love you too!)
'NSEMR' stands for, 'Nerve Stimulation (by) ElectroMagnetic Radiation.' After three hours or so of sleep I faced the day (yesterday) convinced that there would be no boozing and no blog. I got through it with ass dragging, determined to do it (this blog) today no matter what. I hit the sack at 6 PM. I could literally hear (as well as feel) the massive TCR (Teeth-Chattering Radiation) as soon as my head hit the pillow. TCR is like a vibrating bed: Muscles in the jaw, face, and neck contract in unison to the ambient electromagnetic dance. Sleep is not a problem with TCR. It can lull you to sleep if only you can put aside the fact that your body is being subjected to massive doses of unfriendly radiation. I do it by way of necessity of course, convinced that my thick Irish skull protects my small Irish brain from the worst of the radiation.
The other forms of radiation are somewhat less 'user-friendly.' SRF (Stinging Radiation, Feet) is a case in point. This form usually manifests as a sudden violent stinging in a toe or other part of the foot. It is the most common form of SR.
Working our way up, SRL (Stinging Radiation, Leg) manifests as a sudden stinging sensation in one or the other leg. Stinging is always limited to a small area less than a square inch in diameter. (Interestingly, I have never observed Stinging Radiation in more that one place at the same time.)
I don't remember any cases of SRB (Stinging Radiation, Body); However there have been numerous cases of SRE (Stinging Radiation, Eye). Apparently, the moisture in the eyes is heated up by the radiation, resulting in a sudden violent stinging sensation. This form manifests almost exclusively in bed at night.
Other manifestations of NSEMR are, SCR (Skin-Crawling Ratiation), MTR (Muscle Twitching Radiation), PR (Pricking Radiation), IR (Itching Radiation), and TR (Tingling Radiation).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?